DVD Vol. 4
Reach Out to Horses® presents:
Uncovering the Art of Long Lining
Long-lining has often been described as “riding from the ground”.
In this, the final installment of the Reach Out to Natural Horsemanship DVD Series, you will learn to:
- Bridge the familiar communication system of your body language to their mouth
- Teach your horse to slow down, stop, speed up, change direction and back up
- Create confident and comfortable horses to movement around their bodies
- Introduce a young horse to bit pressure & prepare them for their first rider
- Bring your horse back into work or get the “edge” off in order to ride again
- Keep your horse balanced, build muscle & maintain rhythm
- Increase interest, focus & motivation through an obstacle course
From solving your problems to enhancing your relationship with your horse, long-lining can help you do just about anything. Explore the secrets of long-lining and discover how this tool can impact you and your horse. Join Anna Twinney together with her students and a range of horses. They vary from novice through to professional, each with their own character & personality. Experience the challenges they encounter and valuable insights to promote mutual understanding through gentle techniques.